COUNTRY SCHOOL, COUNTRY KIDS

COUNTRY SCHOOL, COUNTRY KIDS
We are an amazing bunch of Year 1 and 2 learners in Room One at Tokomaru School. We'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment about our learning.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Chocolate Reviews...

The Clinkers Raspberry Chips Marshmallow Chocolate feels like rocky road ice cream and looks like a mine because the lollies look like jewels. It smells like a mars bar because of the caramel. It tastes like a lolly salad. I recommend it for a snack because the pieces are small and it gives you some sugar to keep you going. I give it a 7 out 10 because it is a bit too crunchy.
Reviewed by: Corey


The Clinkers Raspberry Chip Marshmallow                   

As I smell the chocolate, something new went straight into my nose like a marshmallow and raspberry smell. I had a little taste of chocolate and it was like an explosion in my mouth - it was a bit of everything!  The bottom of it felt hard and rocky and the top felt smooth like silk. I recommend this product to people that like bitter food.
Reviewed by: Taylor


Jelly Popping Candy Beanies - I do recommend this product because  when  you take a bite  of it  and put it next to someone’s  ear,  they will hear the pop of the candy and it will be a great treat.
Reviewed by: Natalia


The second chocolate I am reviewing is Jelly Popping  Candy Beanies - my favourite. It smells like M and Ms  and I can see M and Ms poking out of the side of the piece with different colours in the middle. It feels hard and crunchy and tastes like bubbles   popping inside of my mouth. It is a sweet chocolate. I recommend   this chocolate to everybody that likes chocolate with bubbles and popping candy.
Reviewed by: Kyra


Clinkers Gummi Bears Choc Biscuit

The chocolate smells like flowers. I see holes like air bubbles, it feels like an orange skin. I like it because it has gummy bears and oreos in it.
Reviewed by: O'Meara-Jean 

The Clinkers Gummi Bears Choc Biscuit was a little strong but still sweet. It is very smooth to touch but it has very rough corners. I think I would recommend this to people because  it is sugary.
Reviewed by: Cameron

What did you think of the chocolate?
Write a review in our comments section...

No comments:

Post a Comment