COUNTRY SCHOOL, COUNTRY KIDS

COUNTRY SCHOOL, COUNTRY KIDS
We are an amazing bunch of Year 1 and 2 learners in Room One at Tokomaru School. We'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment about our learning.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Swimming at the Lido

To follow up our swimming lessons last term, we went to the Lido for some more instruction.  Some students from Room 1 discussed what they had learned today:

Josh: "I learned that fast kicking is a good thing to know because that might make you better at freestyle"

Teigan: "I got better at backstroke today because I don't usually like backstroke, but I worked on it today"

O'Meara-Jean: "I got better at breathing today because I was trying really hard"

Cody: "I worked on freestyle.  I learned not to put my hands at the top at the board, I am supposed to put them at the bottom"

Natalia: "We had to hold onto the bottom of the flutterboard and not let go so we could get better at freestyle"

Henry: "I learned to spin my arms better by touching my thigh when my arm comes around.  This will make me better at freestyle"

What did you learn at swimming today?
How will this make you a better swimmer?

1 comment:

  1. hi room1 the lido was fun but i have not been google for a year now and my blog has been deleted sorry guys from lukazknibbs

    ReplyDelete