COUNTRY SCHOOL, COUNTRY KIDS

COUNTRY SCHOOL, COUNTRY KIDS
We are an amazing bunch of Year 1 and 2 learners in Room One at Tokomaru School. We'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment about our learning.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Share the Joy

We watched and listened to Share the Joy' today. The best thing about it is that it is made up of sounds from New Zealand like water at the beach and a tui singing. 

What do you think about the song? 
What sounds can you hear? 
What sounds would you include if you were making up a song like this?

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I loved this song. I didn't think it was going to be the way it is. I thought it would have more instruments. I really enjoyed it!

    The sounds that I heard were the sea, children laughing and people singing. There were many other sounds. But they were my favourite.

    If I could include some sounds in this Joy Song I would include my daughter's laugh, my dogs snoring and the sound of birds chirping.

    From Mrs Milton

    ReplyDelete