COUNTRY SCHOOL, COUNTRY KIDS

COUNTRY SCHOOL, COUNTRY KIDS
We are an amazing bunch of Year 1 and 2 learners in Room One at Tokomaru School. We'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment about our learning.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Extreme Eleven - comments

A few of us left a comment for our blogging buddies in Extreme 11 at Hokowhitu School as part of our writing. We have got a couple of replies with questions we can reply to:

Hi, Extreme 11. Cool conversations. It is fun seeing you making conversations with animals. The bird looked like a hawk! I liked the bird and hawk one. It was a crack – up! Cool blog. I like it. Our class has 20 people. How many people do you have in your class? We have 3 classes in our school. How many do you have? I live in Tokomaru. We have lots of farms. I am 7. How old are you guys? I love going to India! It is really fun for me. You get to watch TV in the aeroplane!

Can’t wait for a reply!
Yours sincerely,
Meghana

Hi Meghana
Hi I’m Ethan in room 11 at Hokowhitu schoolWe have twenty four people in our class.We have 14 classes at our school but one is a music and japanese class.Our class has year 3′s and 4′s so our class has 7 year olds and 8 year olds but only a few are 9 and I am 8 years old.Meghana do you know how many people live in Tokomaru .

hi my name is Lukaz I am from Tokomaru School. i like your movie it’s COOL!!!!!!!!
Hi Lukaz
Hi I’m Ethan thanks so much for all your comments we liked them so much !!!!!
Nice dress up’s Extreme 11. My favourite thing to dress up in is my witch costume. It is black all over it is cool. What is your favourite thing to dress up in? Good bye for now .
Hi i am Domonic From Tokomaru school. Do you do art? We do art.
Hi Domonic
Hi I’m Ethan we do art because once we did one about a myth .Are you in the same class as Meghana?


We now need to think of some questions to ask them for our Skype session coming up next week. 
Leave a question that you would like to ask the students of Extreme 11 in the comments section below...
Think about open-ended questions that will give us more information (not just yes/no answers)

No comments:

Post a Comment