COUNTRY SCHOOL, COUNTRY KIDS

COUNTRY SCHOOL, COUNTRY KIDS
We are an amazing bunch of Year 1 and 2 learners in Room One at Tokomaru School. We'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment about our learning.

Monday, June 21, 2010

All Whites Soccer

This is a cool new website for the All Whites soccer team so you can send messages to them. Most of Room 1 has written an individual message sending them questions and comments to wish them well in their World Cup games. Hopefully they will reply within the next few days. We wish them all the best!

These are the messages we sent to the All Whites:

All Whites are my favourite soccer team in the whole wide world. All Whites are a really good soccer team. Your team does big kicks and in my brother's soccer team his goalie does really big kicks. Good luck in South Africa.
Kind regards, Tara.

I've heard that you play for New Zealand and that you have scored some goals. Did you have fun when you played against Italy and Slovakia? I hope you win against Paraguay. You're the best soccer team of all!
Kind regards, Meghana.

I think your team is the best soccer team ever and good luck for winning the World Cup.
Kind regards, Cheymani.

Nice game that you played on Monday. My dad let me stay up until about 3am with my brothers and him, and my dad let out a scream because the All Whites got a goal.
Kind regards, Mason.

How many players in your team? I like your soccer team name.
Kind regards, Lukaz.

I hope you win the World Cup for our country and I hope you win the World Cup because it is the greatest cup in the world! You have done great at the World Cup because you are the best team in the world.
Kind regards, Bailie.

I have heard that you had a tie with Italy and I hope you win the World Cup. You are the best players in the whole wide world and it would be great if you won.
From Gianlucca.

You have tried very hard. "Go All Whites! Go!” Keep on trying. You are the best team in the world.
Kind regards, Corey.

I hope you will win against Paraguay. You did well playing against Italy and Slovakia.
Kind regards, Annabelle.

I think you are going good and are trying very hard.
From Tyrone.

You are so good at soccer. You are doing so well. You are great.
From Domonic.

I know you have scored a lot of points. It must be hard and difficult. You are my favourite team. You are the best of all time!
From Ryan.

2 comments:

  1. I agree the All Whites have done New Zealand proud and Good Luck to them in the next match, The Tokomaru Soccer team are legends as well, I don't think they have lost a game so far this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all very good and the Tokomaru soccer team have won every game so far.

    ReplyDelete