COUNTRY SCHOOL, COUNTRY KIDS

COUNTRY SCHOOL, COUNTRY KIDS
We are an amazing bunch of Year 1 and 2 learners in Room One at Tokomaru School. We'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment about our learning.

Monday, November 23, 2015

Seesaw


Thank you to those parents, caregivers, and grandparents who have already signed up and are receiving little glimpses of your child's learning throughout the day.  I had a stats report saying that last week 41 items were uploaded, we had 29 comments from family, and 21 likes - fantastic start!  I Room 2 looks forward to more feedback as more of our families sign up.

Please contact me if you have not had an email from me requesting sign-up as this means I may not have your current email address.

The feedback thus far has all been positive as everyone feels like they are 'in touch' with their child's school day - better than getting "nothing much" in answer to "what did you do at school today?"...

No comments:

Post a Comment