COUNTRY SCHOOL, COUNTRY KIDS

COUNTRY SCHOOL, COUNTRY KIDS
We are an amazing bunch of Year 1 and 2 learners in Room One at Tokomaru School. We'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment about our learning.

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thursday Afternoon at the Movies...

This afternoon we watched the recording of our production of Peter Pan.  With popcorn and Fruit Bursts on hand, we enjoyed watching ourselves - super stars at Tokomaru School!

Watching ourselves on the big screen.



That finale song gets us on our feet every time!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs.Bizzy!
    I'm from Mrs.Sullivan's class in London Ontario. Our blog website is www.learningin21.edublogs.org. It seems like you guys had fun watching your production of Peter Pan with some yummy snacks. You must have some great actors and actresses in your class! Last year our school put on the production of Willy Wonka Junior, I was a cook and a squirrel. What roles did your class play in Peter Pan? Come check out our blog sometime.
    Your fellow blogger, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Miss Bizzy

    Sounds really cool and with those delicious snacks mmmmh lucky.
    My school, Jean Vanier, does plays too! One for the primary grades and another for the Junior/Intermediate grades, last year we did Willy Wonka Jr.

    Sincerly
    Aidan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs.Bizzy and Class,
    I am from Mrs.Sullivans grade 6 class in London, Ontario. I think it is really awesome that your class did a Peter Pan play. I've seen the movie a few times and it is a really great movie. Plays always gives the audience a different point of view. It must have been really fun watching your own production. Whenever I watch myself sing or acting in a video, I always watch for things I could improve on. What was your favourite part to act?
    Your fellow blogger, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs bizzy,
    I imagine that you all had an amazing time and did a great time.
    Every year are school dose a play and it is always a blast. last year we did Willy Wonka Jr. Come visit us http://learningin21.edublogs.org/
    Sincerely Noah

    ReplyDelete