COUNTRY SCHOOL, COUNTRY KIDS

COUNTRY SCHOOL, COUNTRY KIDS
We are an amazing bunch of Year 1 and 2 learners in Room One at Tokomaru School. We'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment about our learning.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Swimming and Splashing!

Everyone in Room 1 has been enjoying a swim each afternoon this week.  Starting on Monday we have a swimming coach from the Lido coming along to school to teach us even more skills for in the water!

Room 1 having a blast in the school pool!
 

5 comments:

  1. You all look so happy to be cooling off in the pool! Lucky kids :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello room 1,

    That looks like alot of fun you are lucky you got to go swiming for a class trip
    please cheek out my class blog:
    learningin21.edublogs.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you guys are so lucky! My school doesn't even have a school pool, but I totally want one! I would love a choachto come to my school too!

    your friend,
    Nerissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs.Mel's class


    I think it it is very cool thaht u guys a a coach thaht comes in to teach u some cool moves in the water. you guys are very lucky.

    sincerly,
    Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Miss Mel B's class,
    You are veary lucky. I hope you hade lots of fun! I love to swim! I love divinf, too.
    Cheak out my class blog:
    www.learningin21.edublogs.org
    Have fun!
    from, Claire

    ReplyDelete