COUNTRY SCHOOL, COUNTRY KIDS

COUNTRY SCHOOL, COUNTRY KIDS
We are an amazing bunch of Year 1 and 2 learners in Room One at Tokomaru School. We'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment about our learning.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Meghana Greets us from India!

Meghana sent us a message from India. We looked on Google Earth to see where she was when she sent it - it looks like a busy city!



Hey, Mrs Bismark and room 1 ,

I hope you had a good time. I feel sad that I missed it (the triathlon) but I'm having such a good time here.

I have A little baby cousin who is six months old and so cute and chubby. He just had his Anaprasana { first feeding rice ceremony and first solids} Solids, now where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, we're studying them. I'm even learning a bit here. It' really fun.

I miss you guys. It's very hot. I bet it could melt butter.

I've been traveling quite a lot now. Right now i'm in Nizambad. I went to a temple just yesterday. It was Ugadi. It means Telugu{my mother tongue} New year. It took me 24 hours hours to get here. 12 hours wait in Malaysia.

Surprise waiting for U ??????????????????? I cant wait to see you guys,

Meghana{India}

I wonder what the temperature is compared to Tokomaru?
How many people live in India?
What do you have to do for Anaprasana?
Do you have any questions for Meghana?

Leave your questions for Meghana in the comments section or on Meghana's blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, it's Meghana

    I just wanted to answer the questions.

    1. Here it's 37 to 40 degrees average. surprised?
    2. We about 120 billion
    3. at 6 months and 6 days, you try to find a place to do the ceremony,as tradition goes try to get to grandparents house first. Make rice nice and soft for the baby make it nice and sweet. then let everyone feed the rice to the baby.

    We did ours in Vijayawada.
    Meghana(India)

    ReplyDelete