COUNTRY SCHOOL, COUNTRY KIDS

COUNTRY SCHOOL, COUNTRY KIDS
We are an amazing bunch of Year 1 and 2 learners in Room One at Tokomaru School. We'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment about our learning.

Monday, January 16, 2012

EzCover-School Book Covers


EzCover is a company that makes reusable, recyclable, and easy to put on covers for school books.  I would love to win a class set for Room 1, so please click on the link and sign up.  This does require Facebook access, so over 13 year olds only please.  You can also enter and nominate Room 1 to win the set - so spread the word!
EzCover

2 comments:

  1. Oh poo, I just ordered some of these for my boys last sunday! They look cool huh?!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 1 at Tokomaru School.

    My name is Bryce, we make ezcovers :)
    I really like your blog so if you email me at info@ezcover.co.nz I will give you 100 free book covers to give out in your class!

    Kind Regards

    Bryce Moller

    ReplyDelete