COUNTRY SCHOOL, COUNTRY KIDS

COUNTRY SCHOOL, COUNTRY KIDS
We are an amazing bunch of Year 1 and 2 learners in Room One at Tokomaru School. We'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment about our learning.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Our Name and Logo Challenge Winner is...

Brooklyn's winning design.
Brooklyn wrote about his design:
"I picked red and black because they are our school colours.  I chose the Tokomaru All Starz because I think it represents our classroom because we are all stars".

Shayde's design was second.  He wrote:
"There is one koru for each child in our class. The big T stands for Tokomaru School. I like how the T looks like a jigsaw puzzle. Black and red are the school colours".


Shayde's design - second place
Tara's design came in third.  Tara wrote about her design:
"I picked a horseshoe shape for my logo because it represents our river.  I wrote Bismark's Busy Bees because we are always busy.  I put the colours red and black in because they are our school colours and red and black go together".
Tara's design - third place

Thank you to all the people who voted for us - over 200 votes!  We are looking forward to doing this again next year!

1 comment:

  1. There was some really great idea's for the Class Room logo, Well Done Everyone.

    ReplyDelete